In the previous post, Fernando has told us about the options offered by traditional operators when choosing a prepaid rate is concerned. Many users still use this method as a form of payment on their telephone bill. The arrival of MVNOs has revolutionized the market, and of course, it has also affected this type of rates. In this article we are going to analyze the most outstanding ones, and yes, we will give you another € 50 as gifts.
|Pepephone||Simyo||Mobile Tuenti||More mobile|
|MINIMUM FEE||There are not||There are not||6 Euros / Month||9/16 euros per month depending on whether we choose 1 or 2 GB of navigation|
|COST PER MINUTE||7 cent / minute + 15 cent / establishment||8 cents / minute with 0 cent / min between clients + 15 cent / establishment||3 cent / minute + 15 cent / establishment||First 6 minutes 0 cents / Minute 6 onwards 3 cents + 15 cents / establishment|
|SMS||9 cents||9 cents||8 Cents||8 Cents|
|NAVIGATION||5 euros / 100 MB month and 3 cents / MB the rest||3 cents / MB||1 GB / month (or 3GB for € 9 more) and 8 cents / MB the rest||3 cents / MB|
|Eroski mobile||OR NOT||Carrefour mobile||Euskaltel|
|MINIMUM FEE||There are not||Initial recharge 5 euros||Minimum consumption 3 euros||Minimum consumption 6 euros|
|COST PER MINUTE||13 cent / minute + 15 cent / establishment||12 cents / minute, 5 cents / min mobile and fixed ONO + 15 cent / establishment||8 cent / minute + 15 cent / establishment||5 cent / minute + 15 cent / establishment|
|SMS||8 Cents||10 Cents to ONO / 15 Cents other operators||8 Cents||8 Cents|
|THETERING / td>||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|NAVIGATION||3 cents / MB||3 cents / MB||50 cents / day with reduction to 128 Kbps from 20MB / day||50 cents / 50 MB|
These they are roughly the prepaid rates of the most important virtual mobile operators (MVNOs) and in this table we have detailed the most important aspects. Last week Fernando gave us an interesting summary about the rates offered by the large operators and now we have seen the MVNOs. ¿Which one seems more interesting to you? ¿Which one best suits your needs?
Raffle of the € 50 recharge
Now that we have been able to see in detail which are the main characteristics of each of them, we are going to go through the bases of the € 50 draw thanks to the web rechargeelmovil.com.
The operation to participate is very simple and here are the steps you must follow to participate in the raffle:
- us on Andro4All’s Twitter and retweet this article adding the hashtag # sorteoandro4all. You can also follow us on our Facebook and Google+.
- Leave a comment in this same entry telling us the reasons why you use pre-paid rates, specifying your Twitter username and making sure that your email account used is valid (if you are the winner, we will contact you by email).
- Registration for the raffle begins when the article is published and ends on February 10, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Among all those registered so far and who meet the requirements, we will raffle a € 50 recharge for your mobile.
- Only the first comment will be valid, and the rest of the same user will no longer be valid.
- The draw will be carried out through the online service Random.org and the winners will be published the day after the resolution in this same article.
- If the winner does not respond within a period of three days, they will go to the next one on the list and so on until the award is delivered.
- To be resident in Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands.
- The operator Pepephone is excluded.
EDITED: And the winner of this second reload is @Ramon_Galera. !! Congratulations!! We will contact you shortly via e-mail to grant you your prize.
Related topics: Operators