Of course, first of all, we leave you compiled all the work that we have done both the editors of and Carlos and Jaume from Berlin, before, during and after this IFA 2014 that is already leaving us, and which has been one of the most complete in recent years:
As in every major event, after it it is convenient to look back and review everything that the companies have shown us. From there, and after having been able to test many of these novelties, we can draw our own conclusions, and as always, we do it in the most objective way possible.
Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Sony Xperia E3, Sony SmartBand Talk and Sony Smartwatch 3. These have been the mobile devices that the Japanese firm has brought to Berlin, and luckily, we have been able to touch almost all of them. Next, we leave you all the information about these teams:
Another of the protagonists, of course, has been Samsung, which has presented us with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but it has not been the only thing, as they have also shown in society the curious Samsung Galaxy Note Edge or the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, among other things:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is presented and we tell you all its details
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, first video impressions of the spectacular South Korean phablet
- We compare the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, is the Korean renewal enough?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Huawei Ascend Mate 7, the two phablets of the IFA 2014, face to face
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Sony Xperia Z3 take on the LG G3, which is better?
- Officially presented the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, first video impressions of the innovative Korean phone
- First phablet and now Edge, is Samsung again setting the trend?
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha, first video impressions of Samsung's premium terminal
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active, an all-terrain tablet
- Samsung Gear S, we already have the Korean curved smartwatch with us
- Samsung Gear S, we have already tested the new Samsung smartwatch!
- Samsung Gear VR, Koreans also dare with augmented reality
- Samsung Gear VR, meet the first virtual reality games announced!
- We tell you in video how we have experienced the Samsung event at IFA from the inside
The one that never misses one lately is Motorola, which always has a lot to say, and certainly not bad at all. The Evolutions of the Motorola Moto X and Motorola Moto G, along with the Motorola Moto 360, were what was expected of the company, and they have not disappointed:
The other South Korean par excellence, along with Samsung, is LG, which does not miss one either. Although they have not shown great things, since they have already spent the whole summer presenting variants of the LG G3, they still have room for one more. However, the LG G Watch R was the most awaited, because of its round screen, thus creating a direct rivalry with the Motorola Moto 360:
The Chinese firm, every day bigger and bigger, has wanted to honor this growth by presenting a couple of interesting How are the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 and the Huawei Ascend G7. When we talk about Huawei, we must automatically talk about quality, especially in its materials, a fact that is also evident with the Huawei Ascend P7 with sapphire crystal:
And much more!
These four companies have been the ones that have shown the most weapons at IFA 2014 within the mobile sector, but they have not been alone. HTC, Lenovo, ASUS or AlcateThere have been others who have also been present, and of course, we have not missed anything:
We leave you with the video conclusions of Carlos and Jaume:
Of course now we want to know your own conclusions:
Related topics: IFA Berlin, Mobiles, Android Tablets, Wearables