Realme mobiles hide a very useful wallpaper generator.
If you have a real mobile you are in luck, because we are going to explain how you can download unlimited wallpapers thanks to a hidden feature within realme UI, the branding customization layer.
With this option one can use one's own photographs to generate, using Artificial Intelligence, a series of unique wallpapers perfect for a touch original and minimalist to our mobile.
How to change the wallpaper on a realme mobile
First of all, and in case you are a little clueless or clueless, you should know how to change the wallpaper of your realme. The process is identical to that of Android phones from other brands:
- With the mobile unlocked, hold your finger on the home screen.
- After a couple of seconds, you will see a small menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Click where it says Wallpapers.
- Choose from “Static Wallpapers” (factory backgrounds that do not move), “Dynamic Wallpapers” (factory backgrounds that change and move) or “More” (to download themes from the realme store or to search a photograph among the local albums).
- Choose the background or photo you want and click on “Apply”.
In case you want put a specific photograph as wallpaperApart from using the “More” option, you can also configure it this way:
- Go to the gallery or Google Photos and open the photo you want to put in the background.
- Click on “Options” (you will see an icon with three dots where it says “More”).
- Select “Set as wallpaper” and “Apply.”
How to have infinite wallpapers on a realme mobile
In the case of realme wallpaper generator, your access is not the other world either: it is an option that we can activate from the device's own image gallery. When we open a photo, we will see an option called “More”, there we will have to click on “Set as wallpaper”.
Once done we can click on “Apply” to put that image as the background or tap on the light bulb icon that appears to us. When clicking on this icon we will see a little animation and then the mobile will show us a small carousel of wallpapers.
These wallpapers are generated fully automatically from the color palette of the image. The AI in realme takes care of processing the image and its colors to create a unique series of wallpapers. minimalist aesthetic.
If we don't like the result, just try a different image to have as many completely new wallpapers. We have done the test with several photographs and the result it's always different.
Where to get more wallpapers
In case you still want more wallpapers for your realme mobile, we recommend that you go through special wallpapers, where you can find thousands of wallpapers. We update the item every month so you always have new backgrounds for your phone.
We also have available a compilation from animated wallpapers, Pokémon wallpapers or even GTA: San Andreas. Of course, you can also use applications to download wallpapers in 4K or directly try STOKie, an app that collects stock wallpapers and has become one of our essentials.
Related topics: Wallpapers, Mobiles, Chinese Mobiles, Personalization, Realme