What brands that have nothing to do with technology launch their own product line It is not something that takes us by surprise. In this sense, we have for example Louis Vuitton, the luxury brand that has its own wireless headphones at a price of $ 1,000.
On this occasion it was Lamborghini, the popular and expensive car brand, which does not want to be left out of the technology market, having wanted to launch its own headphones. Now, unlike in the case of Louis Vuitton, these are not as expensive as we might imagine.
Lamborghini launches its own range of headphones and no, they are not as expensive as you imagine
Excelling in the wireless headphone market is pretty tough. On the one hand because Apple dominates it with its incredible AirPods and on the other hand because there are fabulous alternatives to this model and for all budgets, as is the case with the recent Huawei FreeBuds Pro, high-end headphones with an outstanding price-quality ratio. .
However we like that there are more and more models at our disposal and more if they come under the Lamborghini seal. Because as we read in Forbes, Lamborghini has launched two products, a Master & Dynamic MW65 headband headphones with active noise cancellation and a MW07 PLUS wireless headphones.
According to its creators, the aim was to create the best design something for which Lamborghini has always been characterized so its objective was to manufacture devices that identified with the car brand and that met the expectations of its fans,
The MW65s will be available in different variants and materials and will even have a model made of Alcantara. On the other hand, the MW07 Plus will also be available in different color combinations. The first will be priced at $ 549 and up while the seconds are can be purchased from $ 349. A fairly cheap price considering that they are Lamborghini. Of course, we will have to see the sound quality they have.
Enter to read the full article
Recently posted on
- Wearables: allies in safety and health
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G, analysis: OnePlus walks north with 5G and Snapdragon 690
- These are the brands that will get on the folding mobile bandwagon in 2021
- OnePlus Buds Z, analysis: more for less
- OPPO Reno 4 Pro 5G, analysis: a mobile that will give a lot to talk about
- Do you want to buy a cheap mobile? We bring you the key tips for a perfect purchase
- POCO X3 NFC, analysis: you can’t say no for 200 euros
- LG Velvet, analysis: premium design, remarkable performance and a price for all budgets
The Lamborghini entry has released its own luxury headphones, and they are not as expensive as you think it was first posted on .