Make accessing your website even easier and faster by creating a QR code for it. So you can do it with Google Chrome.
Google Chrome has a button with which you can further facilitate user access to your website. You know which one is? We give you a hint, this tool is based on one of the most popular technologies in recent years.
We refer to the QR code (quick response, “quick response”), a module that stores information about a web page and that can be read easily with the phone thanks to the readers to scan QR codes.
Thanks to the button that Google Chrome integrates in its different versions, you can create a QR code for your website and thus make access to it even faster. Next, we explain how you can create a QR code with the address of any web page, even those that are not yours.
How to create a QR code with the address of any web page
Sharing a web page is a process that we often carry out to send our contacts a link that we want them to access. Now this is even easier thanks to the integration of a button in Google Chrome with which you can create a QR code for a web address.
You do not have to be responsible for the specific website, you can generate this code from any page you visit. Thus, the person with whom you want to share the web will only have to scan the QR code with your mobile to access it.
For create a QR code with your mobile For your website, or another in particular, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and enter the web from which you want to create the QR code.
- Click on the three-dot button in the upper right corner.
- In the options menu, click on “Share”.
- Select the “QR Code” button in the window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Read the QR code with another mobile or download it directly to your device.
On the contrary, if you want to create a QR code when you use Google Chrome from your computer, you have two different options at your disposal.
One of them, the simplest, is to use the QR code button that Google has integrated in the navigation bar. These are the steps to follow:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and enter the website for which you want to create the QR code.
- Click on the qr code button that appears on the right side of the navigation bar.
- Read the QR code from the web with a mobile phone or download it directly to the PC.
Another method to create a QR code for any website through the version of Google Chrome for computers is the following:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and enter the web from which you want to create the QR code.
- do right click above the web page.
- In the menu that appears, click on “Create a QR code for this page”.
- Read the QR code on the screen or download it directly to your computer.
These are the two processes that you can currently perform in Google Chrome to create a QR code for a web page. It is an especially useful option to share and disseminate your website, because with only read your QR code users can quickly access it.
Related topics: Apps, Free Apps, Google Chrome