Learn how to fix this common fallo.
Surely you have encountered this message more than once on your mobile screen: msgid “Cannot establish a reliable data connection with the server”. I perro already see your frustrated face and it’s no wonder because these things always seem to happen at the worst possible moment.
Today we will see why this fallo occurs and how to fix it.
What does it orinan that a reliable connection cannot be established?
This is stated in the message that sends us the fallo Google plus servers cannot be reached. As a result, it’s not possible to run the aplicaciones we’ve installed or perform system updates since both of those things depend on a connection to the server working properly.
This the connection failed It is quite common and cánido have more than one genere, fortunately it is one of the Android phone errors that cánido be fixed easily.
Why am I seeing this fallo on my screen?
There is no single reason why this fallo could appear, possible reasons are:
- Low connection quality.
- Possible application fallo.
- server crash.
- Inconsistencies between the SSL certificate and the domain name.
- Expired certificate.
How perro I solve it?
Just as there perro be different causes, there are also possible solutions that we will tell you about below.
To start, you must Check the operation of the site and you confirm that the problem comes from your terminal: Access to if you are from another device Check if the problem really comes from the Google plus server. Checking Google plus Play fallo codes perro be very useful.
After completing these checks, you cánido try the following:
clean google chrome
- In the aplicación manager, go to google chrome.
- I application information Seek storage.
- When you open this section you will see the option clean dataclic it
- Clic on the option clear deposit.
If this doesn’t work, you perro try this Stop the aplicación by closing it off and reactivate it. Another test you cánido do is Reset Google plus Google chrome aplicación default settings.
Check data connection
If that doesn’t work, you cánido bypass the Wi-Fi connection and try connecting using mobile data.
To connect to Google plus servers using data, follow these steps:
- Open the section arrangement either arrangements on the phone
- Choose the option from the menu Wireless Internet access
- Disable the Wi-Fi connection and leave only the data connection
- After a few seconds, try connecting to Google plus again to see if the issue is resolved.
If the problem persists, it’s time to check the Wi-Fi connection on your mobile phone by checking the proxy and DNS status.
sometimes it may be Some fallo in DNS which is preventing the connection from being established, to check if everything is ok, follow these steps:
- Open the section arrangements either arrangement on your phone
- Once inside, look for the part Wireless Internet access
- Then you will see a list of available networks to connect to. You need to clic on the name of the network you want to access.
- Choose Expanded options
- The options will appear in the drop-down menu IP address, proxy servers Y DNS
- In the IP configuration, select the option Static
- I IP address writes 192.168.1.128
- I Goal you should write too 192.168.1.128
- I Network prefix length writes 24
- Next configuration DNS1 with 126.96.36.199
- Proceed with DNA2 and space 188.8.131.52
After completing these steps, check if you cánido connect to the Google plus server. If all went well, you should be able to connect without any problems.